1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You know its nearly Glasto time when....

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by rooroo, Jun 4, 2011.

1. rooroo

rooroo Super 6th!

you get your she pee out of the loft and clean it all up ready to go!!:):)

2. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

You buy some strawberry brothers just to see whether you still like the taste and find out you do and it's all gone:spank:

Oh well-back to the shops tomorrow:beer:

3. glastomad

glastomad Glasto Youth

... you start coming on here almost on the hour every hour

4. rooroo

rooroo Super 6th!

hehe, thought that was just me!!

5. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Um... not just you, no!:$

6. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Me too :spank:

7. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

Guilty M'Lud:spank:

8. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

And of course checking the webcams as often as being on here to 'check progress'

9. glastomad

glastomad Glasto Youth

So i guess it really is THAT time of the year again :bdance: :clap: :bdance:

10. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

18 sleeps!

11. stardustjunkie

stardustjunkie 3rd time!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Excitement!

12. Mart44

Mart44 Member

When you woke up at 4:20 Fri and 5:00 am Sat thinking about Glasto and then can't get back to sleep - thats how excited I am.

13. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

yep :whistle:

:whistle: yes again

oh yes yes yes yes :bdance:

and you just realised you hit 400 post :geek:

14. Mandypants

Mandypants Member

Just had a SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE moment :D

15. jimbo21

jimbo21 Member

When you get the camping gear all packed and ready in front of the telly, try out the beers in the cool boxes to see if you can fit them all in. Keep checking your tickets to make SURE they actually exist.

And its still over a fortnight to go.

16. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

When you put half a dozen posts on Glastowatch before realising you haven't had your breakfast yet... :facepalm:

17. robicraig

robicraig Recovery mode enabled....

....when your mates who aren't going get pissed off at you in the pub for not shutting up about it!

18. ... you spend hours on You Tube and I-Tunes researching bands you don't know, just to see if you might consider going to see them

... you dig out all that rubbish stuff that you only use for Glasto (eg cheap watch, crappy old phone, etc) to see if it will do another Festival.

... you try but fail to find that list of things you lost/broke/needed but didn't take/took but didn't need, etc that you compiled last year.

19. KarenEH

KarenEH Member

:D
    All of the above! Glad I'm not the only one! Also looking at Clashfinder every half hour and changing the bands I want to see! Huge gap Sunday afternoon so will be doing the myspace/lastfm thing to research 'em all!! Eeeee!! Slight problem -I've got a room to decorate and a daughter to retrieve from uni before I can get all the camping stuff out of the loft!! Bought some cider boxes though! Anyone like cocktails?? M + S have tinned cocktails 10% proof - 3 for a fiver at the moment! Mojito is particularly delicious! :clap::tent::beer:

20. stinkywitch

stinkywitch Mrs Mashed Matt

You have windmills, wind sox and bubble wands and the kids are NOT allowed to touch them.:violin:
    You also have skittles, strawberry lace, black jack, fox's glacier mints, murray mint and sour apple flavoured vodka in your fridge!:bdance: