1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury?

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by &devil, May 20, 2016.

1. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Got up, packed, dug out my Stinky badge, did some final shopping (mainly beer, oddly), went in to do my last shift, bored everyone on the evening shift rigid, printed clashfinders (I know, too early, but last decent printer I'll see), printed maps, discovered someone else at work is going (his first) so bombarded him with info (and sent him all the links he'll need - tip of the hat to Tort, natch), starting boring the graveyard shift when they got in, did some work at some point, shut down my PC for two whole weeks and came home! The flat is in chaos, but in the morning we'll transfer that chaos to the van and we'll be off!
    :clap:

Coffee Gordon likes this.
  2. Coffee Gordon

Coffee Gordon Glast-ographer

That sucks. Fingers crossed for you Julie

3. Julie

Julie Glasto manic

They just came . ;) Full praise for the Royal Mail . All sorted ready to go just clothes to put in bag on Tuesday morning , I am sooooooo excited .hope to see you lot on Thursday xx

4. Lou's other half

Good news! Checked the See tracker last night for a work colleague and was surprised to see that it was showing 75% dispatched - cutting it a bit fine there, our plans would be pretty trashed if we were still waiting.

Hope all your tickets arrive and see you all on Thursday! :bdance:

5. Lou's other half

Packed the van, emptied the bins, bleached the bog...

That's it all, we'll see you down there! :D

:bdance:

whatme and Coffee Gordon like this.
  6. Martin1

Martin1 Member

Not done a thing yet. Going to be a busy weekend!

7. Martin F

Martin F Oxfam steward since 2005

Called the garage to chivvy them along to have my car fixed by Monday evening.

8. Coffee Gordon

:clap: :bdance:

9. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

The hair has been bleached :clap::roflol::clap:

Edit:: pictures to come when it's finished
    Dbl edit: it's now BLUE

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  10. Julie

Julie Glasto manic

Hair cut and dyed double checked rucksack added more stuff I probably won't need and looked on weather forcast for 99th time , looking good up to now so packed some sun cream xx. :cool:

11. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Found everything we need except for the pump for the air bed. So popped out to get another one

12. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Got me a new wheel barrow yesterday, built it then couldn't get it out of our van lol( live in a static caravan)
    Got it out, then took me little struggle to get in car :roflol: there is a knack :roflol:
    Managed to pre load it, looks and feels good :clap:

Also I now have bleached blue hair, bleached me hair, then coloured it dark blue, it now just looks dark but with alot less grey hair :roflol::roflol:

13. Coffee Gordon

:roflol: ah PML at your post whatme, :roflol:

looking forward to seeing the new hairstyle

14. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

image.jpg A try run, looks ok to me

15. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

image.jpg Hair was black and grey now a strange colour, might have to wash it lots and try with a brighter blue

16. Coffee Gordon

heh, I'm sorry but the term 'Blue Rinse' comes to mind :)

17. &devil

&devil Member

Bought a new tent as its just going to be me.

....er that's it. Not packed. Not done anything. I leave tomorrow night and I still have a shift to get through. Think I'll fling stuff in a bag tonight. I'm not arriving til Thursday so at worst I. Can just buy anything I need.

18. Coffee Gordon

I leave tomorrow as well, will pack tonight, yipeee :D

19. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

image.jpeg Starting to pack the car

20. Habinar

Habinar New Member

Hey! I always have troubles with the lawn mower and I surfed in the net for some information about it. I found this website Wheatgrass Blog – Care, Tips, Guides first and found the key to my problem at the same time. The answer was ver simple so I needed to replace the spark plug once a year and not disassemble the plug when the engine is running, nor can it be twisted until the engine is completely cooled. There I found the video that helped me very much too.