1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury?

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by &devil, May 20, 2016.

1. &devil

&devil Member

I got my car through its mot. Big one

2. maclauk

maclauk Wish I started earlier...

Got a new pump for the airbed and a new phone power pack. Setup a Spotify account to play a Glastonbury playlist and started populating ClashFinder.

3. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Check my emails about 20 times today and also ticket tracker :-p

With no joy :-(

4. s_andrews

s_andrews Member

Practiced drinking cider. Also, it was sunny. So we'll call that practice for sun too.

I don't think going to the tip counts for much...

5. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Friday night in the office trying to accumulate enough overtime to make up for all the time off in June :(

Reading Glastowatch in the office :D

6. Martin F

Martin F Oxfam steward since 2005

Nowt, I've got two other festivals to go to first!

7. Julie

Julie Glasto manic

Got some lush wellies with roses and skulls on themn. And bought 2 more bags of wine .turned my spare bedroom into the packing room :clap::bdance:

8. IanC

IanC New Member

Brought an ok camping chair from The Range for £12.99

9. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Bought some gold transfers on eBay, shaken my toffee vodka, emptied the caravan of crap and drunk some wine :)

Debsh2 and whatme like this.
  10. &devil

&devil Member

Honestly, I thought starting this thread would inspire me to get my arse in gear. I just haven't done anything!! Need to sort my shit out.

11. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

We're on it this weekend. Time to sort the caravan out, give it a clean and tidy, get my Glasto wardrobe out and give it an airing, maybe even make a list or two.

12. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Well I'm working all w,end, having 12 working days left :cool::cool:

And we got our TICKETS THIS MORNING :D:D:D

13. maclauk

maclauk Wish I started earlier...

I got to edit in an act on Clashfinder

14. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Got the van ready, she's nice and shiny inside at least :)

15. &devil

&devil Member

I actually am further behind now. I have procured 2 self inflating mattresses and am wondering if I should just take them.

16. Debsh2

Debsh2 Member

I have to say I am pretty much ready apart from spending money :( have to be ultra organised this as we go away on holiday next Tuesday :clap: and don't return until the 17th eeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

17. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

We normally have a big pile of stuff by now, but so far have got sleeping bags and chairs out, and checked the tent lol
    Feeling very relaxed about it tbh,

And for the first time EVER in 15 times of going, I'm NOT DRIVING THERE AND BACK :D But still got a car park sticker just for my own car lol

Debsh2 likes this.
  18. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Well bollocks, I am now driving as my older bro was coming but now has to have an operation on the Thursday of Glasto and can't put it off.
    So once again I WILL Be DRIVING

19. Debsh2

Debsh2 Member

Oh no what a shame, you sounded so excited about it too...........

20. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

IT would just be good to get mashed on Sunday and not worry about driving back Monday morning ( I drive for a living, so always worry on the Monday's drive home ) :(:( my transport of the week

Attached Files: