1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happens Tuesday night?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SarahSutts, Jun 1, 2016.

1. MrsBee

MrsBee Member

You are in East this year Nelly, yes??

The queues will be long until about midday but go down pretty rapidly. We usually wait a while but I would love to go in early and just watch the place fill up...maybe we can manage it this year haha. If you see our van (we are coming in the T@b...silver and teardrop shaped and will be flying the bee windsock) come say hello. We are aiming to get there as early as possible on the Tuesday but that doesn't always work out for us either as we are very lazy. Staying at Wincanton from Saturday, so Saturday is the new Friday for us!

(I am hoping the quote worked...not sure I did it right)

Coffee Gordon likes this.
  2. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Hi Mrs Bee! Yes we are in east this year, not out of choice but we'll give it a go. Will come and say hello if we see your van, but hopefully see you Thursday afternoon at BB :) x

3. prue

prue Infotype

Tuesday early evening will see me at Ford Info on a computer. At least it's an early shift out of feestival time.

4. GlastoWatch

GlastoWatch Staff Member

I hope you're prepared for plenty of "Are they showing the football anywhere?" questions @prue

5. prue

prue Infotype

That will be a lovely quick answer! ;)
    Thank goodness! :D

Also expecting lots of questions on how the traffic coming to the festival is. I must take my crystal ball. :)