1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User title

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by exstockwellgooner, May 27, 2013.

1. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

Hi GW
    Noticed last night I have turned in to a Glastobter.
    Not that I'm complaining but is there a logic/post count that is relevant. I know I can change it but just wanted to know the criteria for the different levels .
    Cheers
    R

2. prue

prue Infotype

I was guided into changing mine (User CP at the top of the page, then 'Edit Details' ) but you seem to have slaves that change it for you. I don't have them here but maybe you could take them on by changing your title yourself!

3. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

Ha Ha Prue. if only there were slaves. I believe there used to be certain thresholds (post count possibly) that designated your automated user CP. I just noticed it had changed recently. I am off now as my manservant is calling:roflol:

4. GlastoWatch

GlastoWatch Staff Member

I set the user titles when I first set up the forum then forgot about them. I created placeholders until I could come up with something more imaginative, which have been in place ever since. Yes, they are based on the number of posts.

I'd rather encourage people to express themselves by creating their own titles though.

If anyone wants to do this, they can do so on Edit User Title.

While on that page, some of you may want to edit your Twitter IDs. Some are being displayed with a @@ prefix. To solve this, remove the @ from the Twitter field.