1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toilet Talk

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by bevski11, May 30, 2013.

1. bevski11

bevski11 Glasto Pilgrim

I'm a regular kinda guy and will visit the long drops, portaloos a couple of times on a daily basis as I'm sure many others will do but does anyone know somebody who has managed to hold on to their precious cargo for the whole festival?

I actually do know somebody, wont name names but just wanted to see if that was normal with anyone else?

2. magicstarme

magicstarme Glasto Raver

Thank you for sharing that during my lunch break :-|

3. magicstarme

magicstarme Glasto Raver

PS i do know someone who held on for the entire Reading festival. To put it bluntly he did himself a minor injury when he got back

4. tort

tort Highly Polished

I used to work with a woman who reckoned she had to force herself to do no.2s once a week! :-|

5. Devin

Devin Member

i did leeds festival when i was 16. i had a phobia back then, im ovr that now i can go almost anywhere :)

6. bevski11

bevski11 Glasto Pilgrim

I asked the same question in the office and it appears that this reluctancy to offload is mainly common in women and indeed we have a once a weeker! haha Blimmin hell!

7. Kingcla

Kingcla Hoping for 8th time!!

I've been to Glasto 7 times, every year always Wed-Mon except for one time when I left on the Sunday.
    I've never had a no 2 there, and hope I never have to!

8. tort

tort Highly Polished

You're obviously full of s##t! :p

9. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

I do know someone, yes.

He tells me it wasn't worth it.

Apparently the owner of the local garage he visited on the way home agrees.

:$

10. Kingcla

Kingcla Hoping for 8th time!!

I am come Monday morning!

11. Kyelo

Kyelo Well broken in...

I don't see any point in changing your normal routine, it's not healthy.

Personally I am a one a day guy, will normally sulk away to the bogs when it is quiet and I go in after a women as the bogs are always cleaner haha

12. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Not just me then?!!

13. pentura

pentura Not a Glasto Virgin

And don't forget the main rule....Cider makes your arse wider!!! :zip

14. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

My number 1 rule is use it after a lady if possible. That should be the number 2 rule really:O
    Also get there after they've been cleaned, use a bit of Vicks vapourrub under the nose and it's all good.
    Avoid the turdis unless desperate.:unsure:

15. Glasto_Galah

Glasto_Galah Field Fanatic

Just drink all your cider farm cider/perry before it sits in the sun for a couple of days. Made that mistake when I watched Madness at the Pyramid. Everyone's bouncing & having a wonderful time, I'm doubled up over the speaker railings with 15,000 people in between me and the nearest relief. To make matters worse, I was courting my future wife having met her a couple of days before, my life could have turned out so differently if it wasn't for my excellent concentration levels and steely resolve!

16. Kyelo

Kyelo Well broken in...

:roflol::notworthy::clap:

17. Mandypants

Mandypants Member

My body tells me when I need to go, and I'm not going to argue with it!

18. puzzledbyadream

puzzledbyadream Still puzzled

Yeah, when I need to go, I go. Not healthy not to, and if you're hungover it makes you feel a million times better.

19. pentura

pentura Not a Glasto Virgin

I love it when we all talk dirty!! ;)

20. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

I also know one who didn't go until the little chef on the a303. I saw their pain all weekend and the result, and I pity the next person that used that trap.

I like to let rip in the long drops, and no matter how splattery it is I never have to scrap it up with a brush.

Last edited: May 30, 2013