1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thursday meet

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by Julie, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Julie

Julie Glasto manic

Hi just wondering if it's ok for me to come to the meet on Thursday x

2. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Of course it is! The more the merrier (and given the proxinity of the meet to the Brothers Bar, that is definitely true!)

See you there! :bdance:

3. SPTFRE

SPTFRE New Member

Always a highlight of the festival!

Davie_boy_lee likes this.
  4. stinkywitch

stinkywitch Mrs Mashed Matt

Just don't make the mistake we made the first meet up we went to.... Don't wander around hoping to recognise somebody, go up to every group and ask "is this the glastowatch meet? We missed out because we got a bit shy lol.

5. Julie

Julie Glasto manic

Yes I'll do that might take me a few drinks to get a bit courage ha ha x

6. Debsh2

Debsh2 Member

yayyyyy will, after much soul searching, be there again this year, looking likely it will be post TWFTPU again, but I will make it :p looking forward to seeing Mrs Bee and the gang again :cool:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  7. Coffee Gordon

Coffee Gordon Glast-ographer

Last year I very kindly offered to meet a couple of friends in the carpark with my trolley to give them a hand in with their gear on the Thursday afternoon. She had had a serious back injury and was advised not to come, but being a Glasto fanatic I understood why she did. Also her boyfriend was quite ill and had to take it easy as well. Two of us went out to the east carparks with two trolleys, on the way back one of the trolleys broke - nightmare! Long story short I missed all of Thursday after noon. Never again.

This year I plan to to see as many members of this board as I can and get very merrily pie faced.

Debsh2 likes this.
  8. Debsh2

Debsh2 Member

So this thread has also been quiet........ Is Mrs Bee not around this year? who will be at WH Thursday afternoon?

Debs

9. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Will be there :cool: can wait, just hope I don't get to fcked cause we going to the GlastonBowie sing song after o_Oo_O:beer:

Coffee Gordon likes this.
  10. Debsh2

Debsh2 Member

well I think I am supposed to start at the TWFTPU and then on to WH and then Glastonbowie, and then finally the Glasto girls meet at the Bimble Inn............

Thursday seems to have become a crazy day.............

11. Coffee Gordon

WH then Glasto Bowie, seems like a great plan

12. Davie_boy_lee

Davie_boy_lee Member

Aiming to behave at WH meet this year to enjoy/remember GlastonBowie. Luckily @SPTFRE will make sure this happens.

13. Debsh2

Debsh2 Member

I don't remember any misbehaving last year......... but then we arrived about 3ish I think so maybe missed the misbehavior

14. Coffee Gordon

I aim to misbehave ;)

15. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

We couldn't go last year :-(

16. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

All being well, we should be there!

17. GemmaT

GemmaT No longer a Glasto Virgin

+1 ! Bowie sing along is going to be fun!:eek::):beer:

Coffee Gordon and whatme like this.
  18. MrsBee

MrsBee Member

Hi all, things have been a bit hectic for us recently as we are having major work done to our house so a bit delayed with the Glastonbury enthusiasm and very little time to lurk on forums. Whilst I was away the forum has got all shiny and new.....ooooh!

Tickets have arrived (woopwoop) and we will hopefully be at the meet on Thursday 2pm this year, is my bee windsock (see avatar) required for recognition?? It is always a bit difficult to find forum folk amongst the twisto peeps so I will happily bring it along again if necessary. If there is a thread elsewhere relating to forum meet could someone point it out and I will repost there?!?!

stinkywitch, whatme and Coffee Gordon like this.
  19. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Mrs Bee! Woo hoo! :clap: We were beginning to wonder what had happened to you!

We'll be there and we always keep wandering around until we find familiar faces so we'll find you!

Two weeks and one day from now! :D

stinkywitch likes this.
  20. Coffee Gordon

I don't know any face here really, so I will be looking out for your windsock Mrs B. :)