1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They're working on the webcam

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by GlastoWatch, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

yea, Strummerville as moved as it was impossible to get to late at night.

2. Coffee Gordon

Coffee Gordon Glast-ographer

Oh H 4 C,

I'm intrigued. More details please! I saw it has moved this year as it's marked there on the new map. Is it in that clump of trees? I'm betting there will still be a large fire with a bunch of old lounge furniture around it.

It's always been a favourite hang out of mine,

what more can you tell us?

3. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

I’m going to have to find a new job, the webcam isn’t working on my work laptop.

4. Bell Boy

Bell Boy Soon to be 8 timer

its stopped working for me today at work as well, was OK yesterday, maybe big brother has taken eception to my feedback! I'm very very sorry - please let me see the pictures again:notworthy:

5. Glasto-worker

Glasto-worker Volunteer since 1989

6. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

The 'old' location was where Joe would camp in years gone by, but its all been taken over by the unfair ground and with the one way system you have to get through the throng of messy people to get there as the little cutting from Undle got closed also Bezz's disco thing and some of the other unfair ground stuff seemed to spoil the ambiance

This is an assumption but I have received many complaints when working regarding this. And questions about how to get there late at night.

I hope they have also moved his stone.

7. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Re: Webcam...

I'm quite disappointed as the cam doesn't go far enough to the left and therefor misses the late night stuff, circus and acoustic stages.

8. Coffee Gordon

Coffee Gordon Glast-ographer

Sorry H4C, I knew why Strummerville has moved. I was hoping for more accurate information about it's new location. On the Cam it seems to be right in the SE corner of Kings Meadow.

Yeh, I hope they have moved the stone as well.
    Didn't they have three cams last year? Maybe the're are more cams to come?

9. al_coholic

al_coholic 8th Glasto this year

It really is disappointing, doesnt go far enough left so no view of West Holts and the Naughty Corner, also its too high, so far too much sky in the image. Guess its better than nothing though

10. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Really: strummer, I think it is in the wooded area to the right of the stones as you look up the hill. There is plenty of space there and a great place for a fire

11. maclauk

maclauk Wish I started earlier...

There is a big chunk of fence on the webcam behind the Pyramid all the way to the left hand side.

12. Spike

Spike Member

Its also coming in from the right!

13. Glasto-worker

Glasto-worker Volunteer since 1989

there is two teams - one works clockwise and the other goes counter clockwise and they then meet up.Although in typical BBC fashion the current cam is running out of sync - lets hope they tilt it when they fix it as its missing so much.

14. Spike

Spike Member

The light is on! :D

[​IMG]

15. Pork_Pie

Pork_Pie New Member

Looks like we're getting a new Other stage this year.

16. stewart

stewart New Member

Arcadia under construction

17. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

18. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Looking very busy on the farm now. Lots to do in 2 weeks!

19. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Arcadia is emerging from the grass.

20. Spike

Spike Member

looking stunning, I love the site lit up :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015