1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taxi share from Bristol Airport to Glastonbury, Wed 24/6/15

Discussion in 'Glastonbury Car Liftshare' started by arlandria, Mar 28, 2015.

1. arlandria

arlandria Irish Glasto lover

Hi,

I'm travelling to Glastonbury on Wed 24th June to Glastonbury and was wondering if there was anyone else from the Aer Lingus flight from Dublin interested in a lift share? My flight arrives at around 6.45.

Thanks!

2. lornaloola

lornaloola New Member

If i choose to fly I wouldn't get into Bristol until 21:05

If i can't find anything I'd travel from london to glastonbury on wednesday morning instead!
    Do you know anyone else who would share?
    I appreciate my flight gets in super late so wouldnt expect you to wait :)

Thanks, Lorna

3. arlandria

Hi Lorna,
    Apologies, I thought I had replied to you! I don't know anyone else travelling I'm afraid! I hope you get sorted with a lift.
    Enjoy the festival!x

4. marco

marco New Member

Hi,

Are you still looking for someone to share a taxi by any chance? We're two and we're coming from Paris arriving at 7.15pm at Bristol Airport.

Let me know!

Cheers

5. arlandria

Hi Marco,
    Yes still looking to lift share! That sounds great to me!
    Eimear.

6. jeffsergent

jeffsergent New Member

Hey marco, if you haven't found yet, we are also coming from paris and in the same flight as you, if you want we can share the lift, we're two french so one taxi for us four would fit perfectly!
    Let me know ;) (En francais si tu preferes!)
    JF.

7. arlandria

Hey!
    What about me?!! Marco has booked a taxi for the three of us (thanks Marco!). If there's an option of a 5 seater mini bus you could look into that Jeff.

8. jeffsergent

jeffsergent New Member

I was asking if ever both of you hadn't find an arrangement, I'll take a look if it's possible to book a bigger taxi! :)
    We keep in Touch
    JF

9. arlandria

Haha! I thought it was a French embargo!
    Marco, if you give me the name of the company you booked with I can make a call and try and get a larger vehicle if possible?
    So sad the foo's cancelled! Waiting in anticipation to see who replaces!
    Eimear

10. jeffsergent

jeffsergent New Member

Eimar you're the sweetest!
    Yes it's sad but Dave Grohl is definitly out and one week before it adds one more little spice to the Line up :)
    See you there

11. James mulligan

James mulligan New Member

Hi Lorna... I land at 8:00pm and worst case can wait? Save a bit of money. :)

12. arlandria

Hi James,

That message from Lorna was last year! I land at 6.40pm so if I can't get someone to share by 7.15 or so I'll hold on for you?
    Eimear

13. James mulligan

That would be awesome! I know it's a bit of a wait for you so if you don't find someone is massively appreciate it!

14. arlandria

Hi James,
    just wondering if we should swap numbers if we might share that lift on Wed? I can't see how to send a private message here though, can you?!
    Thanks!

15. GlastoWatch

GlastoWatch Staff Member

To send a private message, click his name, then click "Start a conversation".

arlandria likes this.
  16. James mulligan

Hey! Yeah my number is 07805237483 so I don't have any hold luggage to wait for so I will be there at 8