1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taxi Share from Bristol Airport to Glastonbury Sunday 2016

Discussion in 'Glastonbury Car Liftshare' started by arlandria, Apr 23, 2016.

1. arlandria

arlandria Irish Glasto lover

It's me again!
    It's fairly unlikely that anyone else will be flying to Glastonbury for the Sunday but if I don't ask I'll never know. A wedding taking me to Ireland on the Saturday is not making me miss the Sunday #truefestivalfanatic !
    If there is anyone interested in a taxi share to Glastonbury on the Sunday, I'll be arriving into Bristol airport at 7.45am.
    Thanks y'all!
    Eimear :)

2. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Couldn't work out what was going on there for a second - a weird spam that I couldn't work out perhaps? Who could need so many taxis?

Flying in Wednesday, going to a wedding in Ireland on Saturday and then flying back for Sunday? That is dedication to the cause! Hats off to you! :clap:

3. arlandria

Haha! Thank you!!

I know, it's pure torture having to go to this wedding! If I could get out of it I would! I'd do anything for beloved Glastonbury though, I just couldn't stand her up on Sunday!

I hope you and Lou have a great festival! :)

4. GlastoWatch

GlastoWatch Staff Member

I must admit, I'm in awe of your dedication.

5. arlandria

Haha! Who knows when I'll get another ticket so I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, as they say!
    I'm guessing I'll need a few days longer than usual to recover though! :)

6. GlastoWatch

GlastoWatch Staff Member

arlandria likes this.
  7. arlandria

Oh my God, so sound! Thanks a mill! I owe you a pint of lovely Somerset cider once again this year and also Lou's other half and herself!:)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  8. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Well that's really very kind, but I should perhaps point out that it was GW who was so helpful, not me and Lou!

That said, if you're offering...;)

9. arlandria

Thank you so so much Mr Glastowatch! (I'm sorry, I can't remember your name!) You're so kind to have tweeted that for me! Mucho appreciation and a pint of cider your way in June! :) Eimear

10. arlandria

Ah, I was getting all confused there! You've all been helpful! Pints all round!! :)