1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staying off site: Best way to get to and from festival

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Flair Doublet, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Flair Doublet

Flair Doublet New Member

Has anyone on here gone in and out of the festival on a daily basis? I have an 18 month old and I'm six months pregnant so at first I wasn't going to bother but as I have been unable to get rid of my ticket I am now considering just going in for the day and staying with friends in Street (just down the road). I have a van so can drive in and out no problem but I am also happy to get a shuttle (if such a thing exisits!!?)
    Has anyone got any helpful tips? Maybe I'm mad for considering it, but I know my little one will love it and it seems a shame to miss out entirely and waste the ticket.
    Thanks in advance for any help x
    EDIT: Husband will already be in festival enjoying it to the max, so will have some help once I'm through the gates!!

Coffee Gordon likes this.
  2. posty1980

posty1980 New Member

I don't know about a shuttle but you can go in and out of the festival daily . When leaving the festival ask for a pass out for you and the little one this is very important as they check it when you go back with your ticket. I went on my own 2 years ago and stayed at ashcombe farm and I am staying there this year as I do not like the thought of camping inside the festival so we will be doing the same thing when leaving. Beside ashcombe farm there is aschcombe park site which has a shuttle bus I think . With yourself being six months pregnant I can't see them refusing you lol !

Coffee Gordon likes this.
  3. tort

tort Highly Polished