1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rumours RH DP FF

Discussion in 'Chat' started by whatme, Oct 15, 2016.

?

It's all on Efestivals , so it must be true

1. Do you believe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Is it wishful thinking

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Is it way to early

37.5%
  4. Don't care got my ticket and don't give a shit about who's playing

62.5%
  1. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Lots and lots of rumours going about already for next year,,,

Radiohead Daft punk foo fighters kraftwork. Etc etc

Now everything I've read all goes back to Efestivals, (yes I am a member :rolleyes: sorry)
    So question do we believe the hype, or is it post being repeated around and a round

2. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

:)Agreed Matt. Think Radiohead and The Stone Roses are nailed on for 2 of the slots and Daft Punk get mentioned every year.
    Not really fussed as there is so much going on.
    Will have a blinder whoever is there.

3. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Steve Lamacq on 6Music just said, "If you're a Radiohead fan, go and look at the Glastonbury Webcam. See what you think that's about" BBC - Music - Glastonbury Webcam

Something is going on in the Pyramid field and it looks to me (having taken a screenshot and distorted it to get a better perspective) like one of Stanley Donwood's bear heads. Now he does artwork for Radiohead but also for Glastonbury, so is it Radiohead related or Glastonbury related? Or both? :)

That should keep the rumours going for a bit ;)

4. exstockwellgooner

Ha ha. Have had a look and can't see anything. That's not unusual for me. Think they are pretty much nailed on for one headline slot next year based on whispering over the last couple of weeks.
    Love a bit of Lammo myself especially as he is one of my adopted townsmen (Colchester). :clap:

5. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

So that all turned out OK then, didn't it? :D

exstockwellgooner likes this.
  6. exstockwellgooner

After seeing half their last set at The Park in the lashing rain before making the mistake of heading to see u2 and being disappointed I may head over for this. All depends what else is on. :clap::clap:

whatme likes this.