1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorhome Ticket (Blue West) used by a big tent?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by FestivallingAT50, May 24, 2017.

1. FestivallingAT50

FestivallingAT50 New Member

Your thoughts on this unusual question:
    We have 2 motorhome tickets for the Blue West field. However it's likely we will be let down on the second motorhome and unlikely we can get another in time. There are 8 in the group arriving at different times.
    Q: If we arrive with the 2 passes in one motorhome, will we be able to use the second allotted pitch with 6 birth slug tent?

2. Martin1

Martin1 Member

Not sure about West but east last year there was loads of room and lots with massive tents so I wouldn't worry about it.

3. FestivallingAT50

FestivallingAT50 New Member

Thanks Martin, I guess what I should have said was; will the stewards/car park attendants accept a motorhome pass as for a big tent?

4. Martin1

Martin1 Member

It will make no difference to them, just park up and chuck the tent up next to the van. There is plenty of space compared to the camping fields.

5. Mart44

Mart44 Member

More than likely the van next to you will be directed in just after you pull up, so have a word with them and let them know about your big tent. Then if they are putting a tent up they can do it to the far side of their tent.
    We always sort things out straight away like that and have had 3 tents next to a camper van before and have never had a problem.