1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Local (ish) Eager & Free Worker Available!

Discussion in 'Workers' Camp Fire' started by WierdoInThePark, Jun 27, 2014.

1. WierdoInThePark

WierdoInThePark New Member

Hi all, my best mate is looking for a last minute volunteer job at the festival. He is an able litter picker and barman, happy to turn his hand to anything!

He lives about 40 mins from the festival so could come at fairly short notice.

If anyone gets let down by a worker, or has someone disappear on them please PM me or reply to this thread with info.

He thought he was gonna be out of the country this weekend, hence he didn't organise it himself ;-)

Many thanks in advance

2. Lauren Seifert

Lauren Seifert New Member

Hello :)

My name is Lauren Seifert and I am currently a fourth year Event Management student at Bournemouth University. For my dissertation I am studying the antecedents, experiences and consequences for individuals who volunteer to work at the Glastonbury Festival. As part of this project I need to collect primary research from these volunteers. So I ask you to please fill in my short online survey; it will take approx 8 mins to complete. Please send it on to any of your friends or colleagues who have also volunteered. I will not have any access to your personal information and the survey will be kept completely confidential.

The link to the survey is as follows: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2032321/Volunteering-to-work-at-Glastonbury-Festival

I greatly appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you.

Much appreciated,

Lauren Seifert