1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let me in please

Discussion in 'Questions' started by PrimalColin2, Aug 21, 2016.

1. PrimalColin2

PrimalColin2 PrimalColin2

Right I have found the Volunteers page but its closed :( booooo Can anyone tell me when it opens for 2017 so I don't miss out?

2. Glasto-worker

Glasto-worker Volunteer since 1989

Its not clear if you mean Volunteer Directly for GFL or indirectly which is more common.

was it this page ? Glastonbury Festival - Jobs

if you have no experience then its more difficult but not impossible .

Yes I know that many people will rush in and will apply for everything and then will complain afterwards that it was not what they were expecting .

So the very first thing you do is ' fully read all the Terms and Conditions ' before you apply

Oxfam has a great page at Stewarding FAQs | Oxfam GB

join their mailing list and they will let you know when you can apply for 2017

I only pick them because they are well organised but there is tons of opportunities although ' you have to keep your ear to the ground and apply at the right time '

I am a Volunteer for the WBC and I organise my own Team and have been with them 27 years but the WBC is very difficult to get into unless you have a connection to a current Team.

but if I was starting out I would pick something that I had a interest in .

I have a page at I have no connection to any site listed below apart from my own site { listed at the bottom }

note that wont be updated until the start of next year.