1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last last minute workers!

Discussion in 'Workers' Camp Fire' started by Rob Derbyshire, Jun 23, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Rob Derbyshire

Rob Derbyshire Rob Derbyshire

Dear all, I know it's way too late but leaving no stone unturned. If anyone needs one or two last minute workers for Glastonbury, my friend and I are experienced workers at the festival who can provide references. We're also local, so can appear at a moment's notice, and have a car if that helps at all.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  2. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Ooo I saw something on Glasto chat earlier about someone who could no longer work, I'll see if I can find details :)

3. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

It's two places stewarding, if you have Facebook join the Glasto chat group and look for a guy call Karl White. I'll let him know you're looking and get him to find you on here. Hopefully you'll find each other! Good luck!

4. Rob Derbyshire

Hi Nelly, thank you so so much! I've found him and messaged him. Really can't say how appreciative I am to you for this.

5. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

No problem. Can I suggest you remove your number from here though?

Good luck!

6. Rob Derbyshire

7. Janner

Janner Old guy

Just read this the day before Glastonbury and it has warmed the cockles of my heart.....well done Nelly....have a wonderful Glasto :clap::clap::clap::bdance:

8. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

So did things work out Rob?

9. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Like to help where I can :)

10. Rob Derbyshire

Hi Nelly, not yet. I'm starting to wonder if it will work out to be honest! But not quite giving up on hope yet.