1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kraftwerk?

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by Lou's other half, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Kraftwerk have announced dates for the UK in 2017 and will be at the Royal Albert Hall on 21 and 22 June. Then they're free...

Bit of discussion around it on R6 this afternoon, the 3D only works if you're face on to the stage, so could see that as a problem on the Pyramid! Anyone see them at Latitude?

2. Glasto-worker

Glasto-worker Volunteer since 1989

Yes and No - I was all set to catch a buggy down at Latitude when there was some allocation balls up { or some jokers who failed to show up ' not connected to me ' } anyway it meant that one of us had to do a double shift and as I am the Team Leader I agreed to stay so all my team saw it but I did not.

They were well pleased to see it and the 3D whatever worked out really well and I know from others that some were not face on and they were not expecting to see anything ' but they were well pleased that the 3D glasses worked so well ' { some were working in the bar which is well to the side }

My Team were not Big Fans but they were after the concert

I could hear the music but could not see any of the show

so if they do show up at Glasto it will give me a chance to see what I missed in 2013

View: https://youtu.be/SEcroOaQluw