1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by dan05delaney, May 6, 2013.

1. dan05delaney

dan05delaney New Member

Right as some of us are new here I'd like to say hello.... My Names Daniel.... some people may recognise my user name, not a Glasto Virgin btw... heavy poster... will be on here quite a lot... I think I could like this new home
  2. StoneCircle

StoneCircle A Worthy Farm Witch

Hello, I am new too, my name is Sarah but I am better known as StoneCircle when it comes to Glastonbury forums ;)
  3. Poliwhirl

Poliwhirl New Member

Hi im poliwhirl but my friends call me chris, so you can call me poliwhirl
  4. rooroo

rooroo Super 6th!

hola, I was peroni over the road... roo roo here and been for a while
  5. Vamos

Vamos Member

Evening, another newbie from the other place. I decided to keep my imaginative title..
  6. JimboTerrorist

JimboTerrorist Field Mouse

Hi. It's weird being new, eh? Should probably say I used to be JimmyT. I still am, actually. You know what I mean!?!
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
  7. 4AssedMonkey

4AssedMonkey *********** Virgin

Just checking in. This feels like a new shirt that hasn't been through the washer yet. It's all itchy and doesn't feel right....
  8. coma girl

coma girl Member

Another refugee here, same log in too.
    Wish I'd discovered this site earlier!
  9. puzzledbyadream

puzzledbyadream Still puzzled

Refugee here too, not sure why I haven't signed up here before...
  10. fromthetown

fromthetown 6th Glastonbury

Hi, I'm Pete. I was pedmills in a previous life. New start, new title. Now it's fromthetown because I grew up in the town of Glastonbury.
  11. Chazeboy

Chazeboy 6 year glasto man

Chazeboy here I'm beardy balding chunky and know quite a few of you from glasto, me and mrs w will be our 6th year at glasto can't wait
  12. Chazeboy

Chazeboy 6 year glasto man

Have been chazeboy since primary school, or Chaz which works better probably :)
  13. AZAndrew

AZAndrew New Member

I thought I'd grace you all with my presence. You lucky, lucky people.

Same avatar. Only this time, standing up!

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  14. Steevo61

Steevo61 Been a couple of times

Hello, another refugee here! Was sjp61. Love Glastonbury and everything about it.
  15. Saintfletch

Saintfletch Member

Evening all, another new boy here. I was new before and now new all over again...... Hold on, it's not me is it
  16. Morse Code

Morse Code New Member

Hello everyone. Another refugee here!

It all feels a bit wrong at the moment, like being with a new girlfriend. It'll be fine until I bump in to the old forum in the street in a couple of weeks and it's with a new and much better looking log-in! :)
  17. Verbal

Verbal New Member

Another refugee here. Was Verbal over t'other place too.
  18. MrsBee

MrsBee Member

Oooeer, it's raining refugees lol!

Hello all

(I am/was BeeMee over there but rarely posted, was always a bit overwhelmed with it all).
    lots of familiar names I see.

Welcome all.
  19. philthy

philthy New Member

Hi all, Phil here, long time lurker from over the road too.
  20. pie_and_a_pint

pie_and_a_pint Very much not a virgin!

*waves* Hello folks, pie_and_a_pint here, aka Becks. I know some of you from t'other place and some from Twitter where I'm @beckstar2. Looking forward to my 8th Glasto!