1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have a Fab time!!

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by char40too, May 12, 2014.

1. char40too

char40too Virgin no more

Soooo, we couldn't get tickets this year and I'm slowly coming to terms with that (that's what I keep telling myself anyway ;))!! Still looking on here every day and getting exited for you all :)

We have however, just booked tickets to Beautiful Days in August :clap:and I'm really looking forward to that!

I'll be raising a glass (or two :beer::drink:) from my sofa and waiting for October to come around for the 2015 tickets to go on sale - see you all next year :bdance: xx

2. Glasto-worker

Glasto-worker Volunteer since 1989

Sorry to hear that - I have always missed the news reports on Glasto on the TV but I do receive texts messages from my older brother who still thinks I am insane going every year - the more wet or muddy it is the more TV reports.

So you may be watching on the TV and thanking your luck that you missed it.

its looking good just now but a lot can happen in a few weeks.

3. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Ah, that sucks, sorry to hear that.

If you've not been before, you'll enjoy Beautiful Days, it's a really nice festival. It's a lot smaller than Glastonbury, but in a really lovely location with a really nice atmosphere.

It'll be a really nice warm up for Glastonbury 2015! :bdance:

4. Glasto-worker

Glasto-worker Volunteer since 1989