1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grid Reference Map

Discussion in 'Questions' started by karonka, Jun 15, 2014.

1. karonka

karonka New Member

Hi

You released a 2013 map with grid references in a pdf format, i am working again this year and would love to get a copy for this year that i can print out before i leave at the weekend

can you help? thank you:facepalm:

2. prue

prue Infotype

I believe it's on some app but I'm not smartphone enabled so I don't really know.
    You'll be able to pick up the A3 map with the grid marked on it from Info Points from Wed am. of the festival.

3. Glasto-worker

Glasto-worker Volunteer since 1989

4. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

i have a copy of the A3 map, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow so I can scan it at work. That is if I remember to take it to work tomorrow.

5. maclauk

maclauk Wish I started earlier...

Looking forward to you uploading that....:yes:

6. Coffee Gordon

Coffee Gordon Glast-ographer

Hey that would be great H4C, I've been looking for a copy.

Here's the latest rough mod I've done, should print out ok...

http://www.wherever.me.uk/Glasto2014gridmap.png

7. prue

prue Infotype

Well, mine arrived so I may beat H4C! However this is not a major skill of mine so . . well, we'll see! It's in two pieces as I only have an A4 scanner so maybe someone can knit it together. :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  8. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Well done Prue, exp as I forgot to take it to work today.

9. karonka

karonka New Member

10. prue

prue Infotype

Certainly, but I really advise you to take your email address down unless you want to be in touch with every phisher on the net!

PS. Sorry - I can't be doing this lots - really busy atm. These maps will be available from Info points - collect one as you go in. :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  11. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Guess what I forgot to take to work....

When I remember to take it to work ill post it on here.

12. DonalL

DonalL Pint slinger

I'm happy to knit it together (and thanks for putting it up) but we're missing Lines Q and R - leaves a big gap across the centre of the site :-|

13. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

I noticed that! I might be able to patch it up with a strip from last year's map (I make no promises!) but if someone can scan in a complete map that would be lovely! :D

14. maclauk

maclauk Wish I started earlier...

Might need to upload any high res scan elsewhere and link to it from this site. I did stitch the two together but could not upload it here. File size was too big and it qas already a heavily compressed medium res scan.

15. prue

prue Infotype

DonalL, I've just scanned the centre at 300dpi - it means I've opened the folded A3 map and scanned the centre. If you message me an email address I can send the three scans to you. Would that help?

16. prue

prue Infotype

OK - I've sent 3 scans to DonalL and as I've packed v little and have a good few things to do before I leave for the farm on Monday I'm bowing out on this now.

Have a great festival all!

17. DonalL

DonalL Pint slinger

Have pieced those bits together and put them in an A3 PDF

Thanks to Prue for the scans, I'll be busy drawing little tents marking arrows and times for the rest of the afternoon :D

18. prue

prue Infotype

You star DonalL!

19. DonalL

DonalL Pint slinger

All thanks to you Prue

20. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Thanks to both of you! :clap:

I did a bodged patch with a bit from last year's map, but then couldn't post it and didn't have time to find an online host. So many thanks for this, I'll print it off at work tonight. Which is my last night at work! :bdance: