1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning Thread.

Discussion in 'Chat' started by stinkywitch, Sep 29, 2009.

1. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

;)Morning All
    Hope you all have a good break and enjoy it. :bdance::bdance::bdance:

2. Lou

Lou Member

Happy new year!

3. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Less than 100 days to go so thought it was time to dust off and get back into more festival chit chat. Happy Sunday afternoon fellow GCers :)

exstockwellgooner and whatme like this.
  4. akicif

akicif Member

Hiya!

(Just found my lost password!

Nelly, exstockwellgooner and whatme like this.
  5. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Morning peeps, I'm of work for 4 days, the sun is shinning and me and Kelli are going canoeing later today. ( are new fad lol )
    56 days to go, think I read some ware today :) Think I need to get some overrime in lol

Happy Tuesday xxx

exstockwellgooner likes this.
  6. exstockwellgooner

Good evening. Sat on a train at Liverpool Street waiting to get home listening to a good mix of tunes posted on Spotify under the title of 'Glastonbury 2017'. Well worth a follow and listen IMO.

7. Ferret

Ferret 6th time in Camp Triangle in 2017

Gosh, is that the time of year again. Hello again everyone... Less than 2 months to go!

8. speedoflight

speedoflight New Member

What is up everyone.

9. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Hello hello peeps. A belated Good morrow to you all

I have 20 working days to go and me and stinky have only just got the tent out, putting up after another drink lol.

We're so behind this year, not sure if complacency orbusy or just lazy

10. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

We're getting the caravan ready next weekend, this also includes me having a go a towing

11. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Morning all! Getting close now! I think I only have 20 working days left too. Van is almost good to go, just needs a new inverter and a battery that works, but that's all doable :)

Booked our road trip for the week running up to the festival, including stocking up on Wilkins cider (don't fret Mr Nelly, we'll sort out some for you too) and getting excited as they drip feed us the line-up :bdance:

Forecast is looking... better than last year! Actually, looking OK - bit of sun, little bit of rain, all good.

12. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

We're due at least a dry year surely? The odd shower to keep the dust down is fine by me. And yes, Mr Nelly would indeed like to order some cider which renders him speechless for the rest of the weekend. Happy days.

whatme likes this.
  13. Mart44

Mart44 Member

Morning all. Excitement levels building nicely and looking forward to a sunnier Glasto this year.

14. exstockwellgooner

Evening all. Can't wait to catch up with a few old friends in a few weeks time. :beer:

15. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Count us in!

exstockwellgooner likes this.
  16. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Morning again people, well not long to go, as so far we have still only got are tent ready lol

Happy Saturday all :bdance::bdance:

17. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Mooooorning! Getting the van out today. Yippeeee!