1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning Thread.

Discussion in 'Chat' started by stinkywitch, Sep 29, 2009.

1. pentura

pentura Not a Glasto Virgin

EDIT : Afternoon..

2. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

Evening All! Back home now and delighted to say it looks like I will be able to manage it this year:bdance::bdance::bdance::bdance:
    Been looking at the forum over the last couple of months and it has been great seeing new people joining in. See you all on Thursday at West Holts and even Wednesday in The Park. Get that beanie dusted off!:roflol:

3. akicif

akicif Member

Huzzah!

4. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Morning all, what a lovely day! :cool:

Just snagged us a couple of tickets to see Josh Homme do an acoustic gig at the Royal Festival Hall in June. :D

So now I'm hoping he turns up as a surprise guest at Glasto! Well, he'll be in the country, it would be rude not to!

5. exstockwellgooner

Morning all. Just arrived home from Wembley. Pissed as a pudding . See you all next month.

6. Martin F

Martin F Oxfam steward since 2005

Was there something happening at Wembley or was it just a pub crawl?

7. exstockwellgooner

The Cup Final-not a bad day was had:roflol::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

8. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Good morning all :notworthy:

Well with no Glasto this year :mad: it was hard to deal with, didn't watch anything on the TV :( was very hard.

Went to beatherder and it was fcking amazing :notworthy:

Just back from Kendal calling and it was ok :roflol:
    Setting was great lots of kids and family's

And SNIFFER DOGS AT THE GATE :facepalm:

Anyway HYA:D

9. jonny deep

jonny deep Disappointing Member

I was at Beatherder - was good fun. I was dressed as Hannibal Lecter.

10. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Saw a couple of hanibals but was pretty mashed all w,end:whistle:

Been our 3rd beatherder in a row now, and it's a not to be missed for us.

Love the place, even got a sheep {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 HelveticaNeue;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red153\green153\blue153;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl360\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 [​IMG]\ }

Not the best picture :roflol::roflol: stinky has one on her neck

11. exstockwellgooner

Evening all. Been away for a while. Good to be back on the forum and looking forward to October and ticket day madness!

12. Lou's other half

Welcome back mate, good to see you back. We're already planning our strategy for October but must confess, I'm getting nervous...:unsure:

Pint in The Park?:D

13. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Good morning Glasto fans :D

One day to go and well either be happy as :D
    Or the the other :mad:

I have the daughters PC to bring down stairs and pick up a couple of laptops later, for the morning:D had no joy with iPads last time :mad:

:x=: Fingers and toes crossed :x=:

14. akicif

akicif Member

Morning!

Best of luck to us all for tomorrow!

I'm now in our new house with different broadband, so have The Fear - but we have six folk, five of whom will also be trying....

Hoping that eight months from now we'll be looking back at this weekend and laughing!

15. Lou

Lou Member

Good morning and good luck everyone!

16. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

8,54 not long now

Good luck all

Xx

17. shelley

shelley The Shellbert

starting this morning in a very positive mood, i WILL be at glasto next year!!!!

oh and hi again, been very quiet lately with settling in to new job and not wanting to disapoint myself at not going this year.

18. akicif

akicif Member

Well done to everyone who got tickets, but I managed not to....

At least it was quick....

19. Mart44

Mart44 Member

:Hi Folks. Been away a while as I didn't get a ticket.........until today when I had a lovely email from Wateraid offering me a place this year. Over the moon to be picking up your litter . Not that YOU will be leaving any :spank:

20. Lou's other half

Ah, good news! Well done :clap: