1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning Thread.

Discussion in 'Chat' started by stinkywitch, Sep 29, 2009.

1. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

Fortunately me and the better half (who is not coming and now regretting it) have been on it for the last 4 hours . I have got my rucksack out of the loft and tasted the toffee vodka so all is not lost:bdance::bdance::bdance:

2. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Good morning alll :bdance:

We're of later this afternoon:cool:

3. Mart44

Mart44 Member

:D:D:D:D Morning all. Leaving this morning. Hardly slept all night. have a great festival everyone :bdance::innocent::party::p:whistle:;):devil:

4. prue

prue Infotype

Not a good morning. The longest time to get back to my Glasto home.

Who needs cleanliness anyway?

5. stinkywitch

stinkywitch Mrs Mashed Matt

Good morning, ish. This time last week we woke in our tent at barmy beatherder. Seems a life time ago.

Work for 4 hrs today but not complaining will have air conditioning. Beer o'clock as it starts getting cool.

6. Smarty

Smarty I DO Love The Farm!

Morning! Hope you all had a great Glasto! I did. Worked on the litter crew for the first time and no regrets. Will do it again.

Glasto hugs!

7. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

3 weeks today it will be ticket day

Hopefully it will be a :yes: for us all :D

Not even nervous to be honest :cool: but not confident either :roflol:

Ohhhhhhhh GOOD MORNING :notworthy:

8. stinkywitch

stinkywitch Mrs Mashed Matt

Good morning, ish. Nobody should have to get up a number 4 on the alarm clock......

9. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Morning all, we'll just been sending and receiving reg details and post codes and now a little bit nervous:(

I'd been fine and now:mad:

Good luck my friends for tomorrow , I no dought will be back on here in the next 24 hrs :roflol:

10. exstockwellgooner

Morning All-Broadband is working at the moment (i have been so annoyed by it recently-have even hard wired in to the back of my hub rather than wireless)so fingers crossed:x=:
    Have swapped reg details with a few other forum members-good luck to everyone today. Who is going to be first with "Ive got a ticket thread"?

11. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Morning all!

Just having some breakfast before heading in to the office. Feeling very nervous today, far more than in prevous years. Still, we are in various ticket purchasing hunt groups, so our fingers are firmly crossed!

Best of luck one and all!

12. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Bought daughters PC down yesterday so we can use it,
    Turned it on and wouldn't work :roflol:

Did a virus check or two, 2 Trojans and shit loads of virus's :roflol:

Updates, defrag and lots later, it's running as good as new :notworthy:

Shaking already :innocent:

Good luck all :notworthy:

13. shelley

shelley The Shellbert

my services are still on offer, just because i have too much on next year to be going doesn't mean i can't help others out!!

14. umopapisdn

umopapisdn Member

Good luck everyone, I have a feeling this year may be a toughie..

15. GlastoWatch

GlastoWatch Staff Member

Wow, you've returned!
    I remember when you turned up a few years ago fretting about a ticket. I wondered what had happened.

Welcome back.

16. umopapisdn

umopapisdn Member

Cheers!! :D
    I'd ducked out of sight for a bit as Glasto was off of my 'financial radar', and there's nothing more torturous than surrounding yourself with excited ticket holders :-| :-|

17. exstockwellgooner

Evening all. Haven't been on here much lately due to one thing and another. Glad to see the forum is still going strong. Have to go out to Oz next month and Glasto is looking "touch and go" this year. Will know at the end of March when I get back. Fingers crossed I will be there! Hope you are all well and truly hope to make it again this year.

18. akicif

akicif Member

All the very best for both journeys!

19. Vamos

Vamos Member

Good morning from Peru!

20. pentura

pentura Not a Glasto Virgin

Top of the mornin' to y'all!

Looking on the forums the last week or so has got me all jittery inside..eeeeeek! :clap::bdance: