1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glastonbury dissertation survey

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by lillius, Jan 27, 2012.

1. lillius

lillius New Member

HELPPPP! If anyone of you guys has attended Glastonbury festival over the past 4 years or know anyone who did...please fill out this survey for my dissertation or pass it on your mates! It's really important!!!x

http://kwiksurveys.com/?s=OBKJJM_5e1c5fbb

2. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Well, I'd love to help you but I fell at the first hurdle. It may come as a surprise but there are some people who go to Glastonbury who are <gasp> over 40! Update Q1 and I'll happily answer! :)

3. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

you aint the only one hun :whistle:

and i thought i was in me prime :bdance:

4. lillius

lillius New Member

I'm really sorry about that! Of course I'm not surprised I just made a mistake due to the few time available to design my survey. I do apologise and I've promptly updated Q1! Thank you for spotting this gap!

lily

5. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Thanks Lily! :clap:

And Matt, we are in our prime mate, we are! :bdance:

6. Hi lillius,
    Decided not to do your survey as I could be considered as having a vested interest! Please PM me if you want a volunteer steward's input - we like to think we do a good job but are also open to suggestions for improvement!

7. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

Done.
    After Q1 updated:whistle:

8. lillius

lillius New Member

thanks soooo much!
    And please if you know anyone else who attended pass the link on....still 83 responses to go : /
    Really looking forward to analyse the results and write my dissertation!!

9. stardustjunkie

stardustjunkie 3rd time!

10. subtitlesonly

subtitlesonly Glastoveteran

11. akicif

akicif Member

Again, if it'd be useful to talk to someone who's done gate/fence stewarding (2007 and 200:cool: drop me a line

12. akicif

akicif Member

Another problem - how do you enter an answer for the question that asks you to lists the years you were there? I ended up putting 4 again because I'd been to all four

13. lillius

lillius New Member

Hi,
    you can just type every year dividing them with commas! Hope it helps.

14. akicif

akicif Member

Nope - didn't work, sorry: error message says numbers only in that field....

15. lillius

lillius New Member

argh...ok just type the years then, without space and i should be able to understand...it's to late to fix it now i'm afraid.

16. glastomad

glastomad Glasto Youth

finitod

17. Glasto-worker

Glasto-worker Volunteer since 1989

You should really double check everything before you link to it - I also could not get the bloody dates be it spaces commas or slashes

Your question - ' Did some of the following elements impacted on your enjoyment during the festival? Tick any that are relevant. '

should have had a box for ' no ' as if its left blank it goes back to it

so you will never know how many people wanted to answer no.

18. lillius

lillius New Member

With regard to the years even writing 091011 for example it's have been fine. The other question was definitely a big mistake that i have not update giving the chance not to answer (thankfully all those who did not attend Glastonbury more than once answered ANOTHER so i can understand what they meant with that).

19. TMD

TMD New Member

Done

20. aimee.rex

aimee.rex Glasto Youth

Dissertation survey - help very much appreciated :)

Hi there everyone :)

Currently doing my dissertation on the impacts of Glastonbury after spending a fantastic weekend there last year - my first time!

Anyone who could help by filling in my questionnaire would be greatly appreciated! Only 10 short questions shouldnt take longer than 2 minutes.

Heres the link - http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22ETQPRVSAV

Thank you very much
    Aimee <3 x