1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum issues

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by wayme, Feb 16, 2016.

1. wayme

wayme New Member

Am I the only one who has been having difficulties accessing this site for at least the past week or so? I have only really been trying to access it on the computers at work that have an older version of Explorer on, but there surely can't have been no posts on this forum this year?! (it's only showing most recent posts as being from 2015 for me)

2. Mart44

Mart44 Member

No problems my end. And yes there have been lots of posts this year

3. intensify

intensify Ramalamadingdong

Yeah having the same issues.

Tried clearing cookies but that didn't work.

4. intensify

intensify Ramalamadingdong

It's like there's a load of posts missing

5. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

I have the same issue. The site disappeared for a few days with a Database Error page taking its place. When it came back it only had posts up to September last year. The error definitely seems to be at the website's end.

6. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

7. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

Evening All. Have missed the forum and will also miss the festival again this year. Have been working away for the last year or so but back in the UK in April so will maybe chance my arm in a resale or enter a few competitions. Glad to see some of you still posting on here and hope you all have a blast at this years festival.

8. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Well, well, well, look who just blew in! How the hell are you?

We're going to be hitting the refresh button in the resale for some friends, so let us know if you want us to add you to the list, always happy to help!

9. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

Ha Ha-I'm all good mate. Be back in the UK in April (for good) but will let you know whether I need your invaluable assistance again:notworthy:
    Will drop you a PM in the next week or so to let you know where I have been tucked away:unsure:

PS Send my best to Lou

10. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

Ay up matey is your reg No and postcode still the same, we'll give you a hand in April :bdance::bdance:

11. Lou

Lou Member

:hello::)