1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Festival Essentials and Bargains

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by Devin, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Debsh2

Debsh2 Member

2. Coffee Gordon

Coffee Gordon Glast-ographer

I'm a little bit disappointed, I can't find a decent toilet paper holder.

However I'm sure this Vivienne Westwood toiletry bag won't shame me if I am searched upon entry. One has to keep up appearances after all.

[​IMG]

3. I've bought our group of six one each and also a spare in case of loss or damage......I thought they would add a little "style" to our otherwise dull festival accessories. As the Loreal advert states " because I'm worth it" .........not!!

4. CharlieD123

CharlieD123 New Member

I plan on buying this festival kit. Seems like a great deal for all that stuff. Anyone had any experience with Roam before?

5. Coffee Gordon

If you havent got any camping gear at all yet Charlie, that seems a bargain. I haven't heard of Roam before, but I'm sure you can research them on google

6. john561791

john561791 Member

7. Coffee Gordon

:roflol: John PMSL

8. &devil

&devil Member

Steelies? Honestly? F*** that for a game of soldiers. I refuse to wear them in work, I'd never do that at a festival and all I do all day is pretty much walk.

Mud adds lbs to your footwear, I'd never do it with steelies on purpose.

9. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

10. maclauk

maclauk Wish I started earlier...

11. wayme

wayme New Member

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent solar powered phone charger?

12. GlastoWatch

GlastoWatch Staff Member

13. &devil

&devil Member

My mate had decent results with the one he got (I think) from the bumble in guys.

14. &devil

&devil Member

Bimble inn

15. Coffee Gordon

hmmm, I like Bumble Inn better, I'm always bumblin :)

16. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Coffee Gordon likes this.
  17. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Purchased a pair each! Will report back in due course :D

18. SarahSutts

SarahSutts New Member

My other half has a bad foot so we bought a lazy bed thinking it would be ideal for both to carry and then whip out and sit on but upon arrival we've realised its the worst purchase we've made so far. We're now trying to decide whether we should get a couple of lightweight camping stools or just take something to sit on on the floor like a light plastic sheet?

19. stinkywitch

stinkywitch Mrs Mashed Matt

An elderly friend is supplementing his pension selling wind socks and poles. Because lots of people use them at festivals he gives you a free bit of bunting of your choice so you can find your tent! . Pole, wind sock and bunting is only £22.10 and he offers free P&P. Maybe a small social media boost will help him. Feel free to share....please. He put so much effort into using the computer to print these out for me. He was so pleased he could now copy and paste. So sweet.

Pictures are to large to upload and I don't want to spam. Message me if interested and I will email pics. Ta

20. Coffee Gordon

What is a lazy bed!?

I recommend getting some kind of light weight camping stool you can carry round. A light plastic sheet is fine if it's not muddy. But for those waits between acts - or a coffee/beer break with no seating -when you want to take the weight of your feet, having a little sit down is luxurious. The cheap three legged variety is fine if you're not to tall.