1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEWS Emily Eavis teases ‘really big’ secret about Glastonbury 2017

Discussion in 'Glastonbury Festival News' started by Metro, May 11, 2017.

1. Metro

Metro New Member

by Katie Baillie

[​IMG]
    What’s the big secret? (Picture: Ian Gavan/Getty Images)

With just over a month to go until the big event, Glastonbury organisers have revealed they have a trick up their sleeves.

[​IMG]New video shows moment Jeremy Corbyn's car ran over BBC cameraman
    Speaking to the BBC’s Newsbeat, Emily Eavis has teased that they have so far got away with keeping one very big card close to their chests.

She said: ‘We’ve managed to keep some big secrets recently and there’s a couple more this year that haven’t gone out yet as well.

‘There’s a really big one. I haven’t even hinted or told anyone it’s… Read the full story

2. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Could it be Led Zep?

3. GlastoWatch

GlastoWatch Staff Member

Where would they put them though?

4. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Knowing Glastonbury it will probably be the Park or West Holts, but more likely they will do something like Blondie a couple of years ago.

5. Mart44

Mart44 Member

Agree with H4C . If it was someone massive e.g. fleetwood mac or queen, or a zeppelin or floyd reunion, they would presumably want to headline. Personally I think one of those may be saved for 2020. So more likely to be a legend who will open on Thurs. Happy to be proved wrong and intrigued as to who it will be

6. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

I'm convinced it's to do with the Abba 'reunion' in holographic form at Cinemageddon.

7. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

Time for a Daft Punk rumour ;)

arlandria likes this.
  8. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

I think Dead Kennedys is a pretty large bomb shell that they have managed to keep quiet.

9. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

They played in my mates pub the other night, couldn't make it but sounds like it was good

Edit.... my mistake it was peter and the testtube baby's that played lol

10. Dirkthemerc

Dirkthemerc In The Woods

This. Is. Awesome.

11. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Just looked at the Guns & Roses schedule and there is a Glastonbury gap...

Nelly likes this.