1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did you get the East / West / B and W as required

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by Bell Boy, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Bell Boy

Bell Boy Soon to be 8 timer

Hi all,

usual scramble for campervan tickets is now over again so i was wondering if people got what they wanted this year as i remember a few of the regulars had to settle for other sites last time.

I was surprised to see the B and W site sell out before the West, obviously people enjoyed being there this year and i can see that it may have some attraction. Personally i really wouldn't fancy the shuttle in and out every day and the sense of isolation / remoteness from the festival.

Bit like staying in a camp site and getting a bus to the local fun fair:)

2. Gazza407

Gazza407 New Member

Hi do you know anybody that has stayed in the bath and west site,what is like?

3. Bell Boy

Bell Boy Soon to be 8 timer

Sorry, no I don't know anyone who has stayed there personally, I have just seen a few posts on forums where people commented about good showers and toilets and easy getaways after the festival, hopefully someone will have stayed there and be able to give you some direct feedback

4. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

We managed to get our our West ticket, along with our friends so will be setting up camp again there this year. Surprised B&W went so fast, but having said that, the campervan fields were pretty hard work this year, especially East, with people taking the best part of 12 hours to get in, so maybe some decided not to take the risk and went straight for the safe option.