1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delivery of resale tickets

Discussion in 'Questions' started by elb209, May 20, 2014.

1. elb209

elb209 New Member

I have seen that the tickets are now in the process of being dispatched - very exciting! I was just wondering what happens about the delivery of resale tickets. I read on the FAQ that if you bought more than one ticket and paid the balance all at once, as in the resale, that all tickets will be dispatched to the address of the lead booker instead of individually. Does anyone know if this is the case or if the tickets will be sent to the address you gave for registration?
    Thank you!

2. tort

tort Highly Polished

They always go to the address of the lead booker whether you buy them in the resale or not.

3. elb209

elb209 New Member

Ok thanks. I will have to arrange to pick up the ticket from my friend pre glasto as I can't go until Friday whereas the rest of my group will be there on Tues/Weds. We didn't have to worry last year as we all paid our balances individually so got sent our tickets individually.

4. akicif

akicif Member

Um - I may be misreading, but there have been a couple of years now where I've got tickets for folk in the initial sale and the tickets went to them directly even though the deposits were paid on my card....

5. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Same here.

6. elb209

elb209 New Member

That's what we were able to do in previous years - we paid deposits on one card and then paid our balances individually. We only got tickets in the resale this year though so didn't know how delivery worked as the lead booker had to pay the whole balance up front to secure tickets.

7. tort

tort Highly Polished

Then I'm guessing you all paid the balances off individually in April.

8. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Surely tickets are posted to the name and address on the ticket regardless of who paid for them and when? Don't they just stick them in window envelopes or am I misremembering that? (I keep Glasto stuff as souvenirs beyond reason, but I do actually draw the line at the used enveopes the tickets came in!! :roflol:)

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  9. tort

tort Highly Polished