1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crikey its quiet

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by fireballxlarge, Sep 14, 2016.

1. fireballxlarge

fireballxlarge never too old for ...

missed out last year in the great lottery of tickets, first time missed for 9 years, :(

hoping for better luck this time around - any hints gratefully accepted - there are 4 of us, is it worth joining with others in the great F5 frenzy?

2. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

try and get yourself on a few ticket list if you can,
    Lots of Twitter and Facebook groups. The last couple of years friends have been getting are tickets, while in the past we've got lots of tickets, having now lived in 3 diff parts of the country during ticket day, I've come to the conclusion is just pour bloody luck lol. The worse time of the year but can also be the happiest

Morning BtW :D

3. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Yes, definitely! We have quite a large group who all try and get tickets for each other. The list is quite long now, it's sorted in order of priority (we all sort the list into our own priority, natch) and as soon as we have our tickets we let everyone know and start trying for the next 6 on the list. We also spread ourselves around so we're not sharing the same internet connection, going into the office or university for instance, and use phones as well as trying online.

It's the one time of year I'm actually organised and plan it like a military operation. The rest of the year I can hardly tie my own shoe laces :confused:

Anyway, afternoon all! Trust we're all well :)

4. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Looks like everyone has got themselves a new kitchen.

whatme likes this.
  5. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

In a small ticket hunt group so fingers crossed

6. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

Oh yeah, that's soon isn't it.