1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Campervan ticket sawp

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Craig Beer, May 21, 2017.

1. Craig Beer

Craig Beer New Member

Hey all
    Anyone out there knows of anyone willing to swap a east campervan ticket for a west one all my mates are on the east pretty pretty please

2. Kathryn Stanczyszyn

Kathryn Stanczyszyn New Member

Hi Craig - I am desperate for a West one so would be very willing to swap - but I think they now have the details of the booker on them so I could try and contact see tickets and ask if they'll allow us to swap over?

3. Craig Beer

Craig Beer New Member

Hey lovely they have always had the details if the Booker I've been in 3 times when my friend has got ticket and not once have they checked my story if ever asked which they haven't is I'm bringing my friends van in her not in till Friday what can they do they can't turn you away you can try see tickets I tried to swap they said there not transferable if your that worried we drive each other's van in which is extreme I'm going in Tuesday
    Seriously it's not an issue with different name on ticket 100s of peeps would buy for friends on the mad rush trying to buy here's me email
    beeryboy@gmail.com

4. Craig Beer

Craig Beer New Member

Just a quick one got the first pr4son who contacted me she had one letter wrong on my email only fare that she gets first dibs also had about 6 people so far get in touch your second will keep you posted

5. Kathryn Stanczyszyn

great, will email you now

6. Kathryn Stanczyszyn

Did you get the email? let me know, I'd appreciate it.