1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Campervan ticket return

Discussion in 'Questions' started by deancamper, May 6, 2016.

1. deancamper

deancamper New Member

I have a campervan ticket for East fields that I no longer need, how do I return it or is it ok to pass it on. Our party bought 2 campervan tickets but we have managed to get a campervan big enough for all of us and is in the size limits for one campervan ticket. Don't want to let it go to waste

2. GlastoWatch

GlastoWatch Staff Member

Campervan tickets are non-transferable, but that doesn't stop lots of people trading them on social media.
    You can return the ticket to SeeTickets, though you've only got until midnight tonight to do it.

There's more info on Glastonbury Festival - Ticket Info

3. deancamper

deancamper New Member

Thanks glastowatch, just tried to return the ticket and an alert comes up saying, I can't return the campervan ticket as the the event hasn't been cancelled, I will try again later on laptop.

4. Dannyboy64

Dannyboy64 New Member

I am desperate for a ticket if you could sell

5. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Check the terms and conditions on Campervan tickets. For the first time this year they are non-transferable and have the lead booker's name and address printed on them. If you arrive together you should be OK, but if you arrive on your own with a campervan ticket with someone else's name on, you might not get in!