1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best time to leave??

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Davenico, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Davenico

Davenico New Member

We are taking our daughter to Glastonbury next year and wondering what time would be the best to leave has anyone ever left at around 3am Monday morning? I was wondering what it was like to get off the car parks at that time?

2. Glasto-worker

Glasto-worker Volunteer since 1989

Your keen - Yes I have left at that time due to a friend having to get back to London to meet a early flight although it was some time ago but you will find there is more people leaving than you would expect but its no real problem as the stewards are working right though out the night - just be sure to take a powerful torch with you just to check under the car before you drive off as I found a dozen bottles of beer ' stashed under the back wheel ' - have no clue why all I know is I would have driven straight over them if I had not spotted them.If its vital that you need to leave at that time then your best to check out your car in the daylight as you may find a better parking spot closer to the path - far better to get close in the daylight - I was already close to the path so there was no need for me to move it.