1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBC People's History of Pop - Crowdsourcing Glastonbury Memories

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by Emma7Wonder, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Emma7Wonder

Emma7Wonder New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a website and television documentary series called the People's History of Pop which forms part of the My Generation season on BBC.

We're crowdsourcing music fans' memories and memorabilia from across the U.K. The idea is for British public to tell the history of popular rock and pop music from the 1950s through to the noughties through their own experiences and stuff. You can view what has been uploaded so far and upload your own memories at PHOP.CO.UK.

Episode 1 of the People's History of Pop presented by Twiggy can be viewed via the link below.

The People's History of Pop - The Birth of the Fan (1955-1965) The Birth of the Fan, The People's History of Pop - BBC Four

I'm actively crowdsourcing Glastonbury Festival memories from the 1980s and 1990s. Do you still have your ticket, festival programme, photographs or video footage from the festival?

It would be great to hear about you festival memories. You can email me at PHOP@7wonder.co.uk or upload via the PHOP.CO.UK website.

Thank you

Emma

#BBCPHOP
    PHOP@7WONDER.CO.UK