1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice will really help!!!

Discussion in 'Questions' started by lisaVW, Apr 15, 2011.

1. lisaVW

lisaVW New Member

Hi All,

Can anyone help?
    (this is all pending on me being lucky on the resale)

I have spoken to Seetickets this evening regarding campervan tickets because I would really like to take my van. Apparently, the resale of campervan tickets wont be til 6th May. Mmm. Do I buy the ticket and then risk not managing to get a van ticket????

What would you do?

2. Hash4Cash

Hash4Cash Active Member

go for the ticket, then hope for the camper van one. Treat the camper as a bonous.

3. lisaVW

lisaVW New Member

thank you :)
    - I wouldnt be overly fussy but I am going on my own and in a tent wouldnt be cool for me

4. Roo

Roo Glastofarian

If it really did come down to it, I may be prepared to camp with the common folk in a nylon nightmare, certainly preferable to missing out entirely anyway!!

Though campervan tickets aren't meant to be resold, they don't have an individual identity like tickets do so they can only be used by the person they were issued to, so it may be possible to find someone selling a spare nearer the festival.

5. lisaVW

lisaVW New Member

Thank You :)

I may risk it!!

6. Mart44

Mart44 Member

Go for it. Get that ticket first then worry about the rest. If u get a ticket then try for the van ticket. If u dont get that I'm sure u will find someone here to camp near. No other friends going ? If not make some new ones before you go :)) u wont regret it.

7. Bell Boy

Bell Boy Soon to be 8 timer

There were van tickets on ebay last year, at least 8 from memory and the prices werent too bad so dont let the van part put you off going for a ticket on Sunday

8. stinkywitch

stinkywitch Mrs Mashed Matt

Just go for it! You would regret it in June when you watch all us lot on TV partying away in the sun!