1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Line up

Discussion in 'Stone Circle' started by Martin1, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Martin1

Martin1 Member

Hopefully today will be the day!

2. GlastoWatch

GlastoWatch Staff Member

3. exstockwellgooner

exstockwellgooner Glasto Vet

Lots to keep me happy and it's only the first release :D:D:bdance::bdance::bdance:

4. maclauk

maclauk Wish I started earlier...

A few gems and we know this is only the appetiser :)

5. whatme

whatme Mashed Matt

:bdance::bdance:Me and stinky just had a look through together ,
    She nows a lot more bands than me lol, she does listen to 6music all day long and I have talksport on lol
    Still can't wait and if the weathers like it was today il be even happier

Hello again ALL :bdance::bdance:

6. Lou's other half

Lou's other half Glasto Vet

Hello everyone! We all coming out of hibernation? ;)

Well, as so often happens at this stage, I looked at the line-up and felt slightly underwhelmed, but then took a second run at it and more and more gems popped out. Like Stinky, we're 6 Music addicts and there are a few bands in there that we've been hearing a lot recently and will definitely check out. And only one out of the three headliners is of interest, freeing us up for some serious bimbling action!:bdance:

Yes, that'll do nicely :clap:

exstockwellgooner likes this.
  7. Martin1

Martin1 Member

I agree some good ones on there and some new ones I haven't heard of before so it's all good. Last year was my first Glasto and I think I ended up seeing only about 5 bands so hopefully will see more last year.

Last year was pretty much walking around open mouthed thinking Christ look at the size of this place and watching some of the weird going's on! Definitely more music this year though!

8. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Bimbling! Love that word. One headliner and a bit of toe dipping into some new music this year. And lots of bimbling

whatme likes this.
  9. maclauk

10. Martin1

Martin1 Member

As the full line up is out who is looing forward to what?

Reading the line up today I don't even recognise some of the venues, even more venturing needed this year!

exstockwellgooner likes this.
  11. maclauk

And Clashfinder 2017 is updated...